read online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• read online

where can i find this book... or any others in this series... to read online?!?!?! ive looked EVERYWHERE!!! help!

Generally, you can't. I'd suggest your local library, or you can read them at a bookstore. Not that I'd ever do that*coughcoughW@Wcough*...
    "...and that's how Snuggles the hamster learned that yes, things COULD always get worse."

"You are the most insolent child I have ever had the misfortune to teach." "Thank you."

Comment

Finding the book

The library where I live has it. If yours doesn't, see if you can use interlibrary loan, it costs $1 dollar but that is cheaper than buying it.

Comment

There are no legal online versions of the Young Wizards novels. The illegal versions that exist are being vigorously pursued by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt's legal teams to make sure that they are removed from the Net.

There are audiobooks available from e-tailers like Audible and iTunes, and starting next year, all the YW novels will be available as e-books from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. We'll have details on the release times in the New Year.
        Lee / Forum Administrator

Comment

Working...
        X