Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carpe deum Agent M carpe deum

------------------------------
    "I walked towards the jaws of death fearing nothing but life.I stared into the endless abyss and the souless reaper stared back with his hand extanded beckoning to me....but i closed my eyes and turned my head and faced the one thing i feared most...............life. So this was the path i chose.For death is but a peacful calm place where as life is a cruel unforgiving world.But i chose to walk this path for to walk it means to challange it....to resist it.....to fight it..................to live."
    -Hoa Liu

Comment

Seize the god? *snickers* Nice.
      T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
      Conservationist, Scientist, and proud of both!
      Chocolate lover extraordinaire...
      Ahahahaha, ahahahahaha, ahahahaha...
      My mission: Bringing Maori to the world!
      Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
      Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

oro did i spell it wrong?

------------------------------
        "I walked towards the jaws of death fearing nothing but life.I stared into the endless abyss and the souless reaper stared back with his hand extanded beckoning to me....but i closed my eyes and turned my head and faced the one thing i feared most...............life. So this was the path i chose.For death is but a peacful calm place where as life is a cruel unforgiving world.But i chose to walk this path for to walk it means to challange it....to resist it.....to fight it..................to live."
        -Hoa Liu

Comment

Well, if you're going for the traditional seize the day, it should be carpe diem. I kinda like Carpe Deum, though, especially given the context.
          T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
          Conservationist, Scientist, and proud of both!
          Chocolate lover extraordinaire...
          Ahahahaha, ahahahahaha, ahahahaha...
          My mission: Bringing Maori to the world!
          Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
          Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

i think your right Darryls very bright and he would have been pretty bright anyway. cool kid.
            + he was ment to be a wizard. bye

Comment

I agree w/ y'all lol. I was reading the two excerpts for the new book WH but you'd think that DD would have mention Darryl in the first what 5 chapters?? or am i missing something??

Comment

Working...
              X