Irish Accents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irish Accents

Irish accents rock! We had a substitute spanish teacher from Ireland, and he even spoke spanish with an Irish accent!

Does any one else know someone with an Irish accents? Do you like Irish accents?

heh heh heh Irish accent + australian teenager = squeeeee . ... then there's some here who think that I can 1) do a decent imitation of an irish accent, and 2) who think that I get US and Irish accent muddled when I try to do them...

Irish accents are definitely cool though

Comment

A spanish sub with and Irish accent
      Never heard of that before.Ive only ever heard real spanish accents or super cheesy ones never Irish.I do like Irish accents.KISS ME IM IRISH!
      I do a super spanish accent when I want to.
      The Answer to life the universe and everything: CREW 42!!!!!!!!
      DON'T PANIC!!!!! *two seconds later once the plan does not work* OK PANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      I have a spelling problem. SYWTBAW

Comment

Hmmm...Irish accents are fun. I have a neighbor down the block who immigrated from Ireland and has a really strong one. I had to interview him for school once (because he's an immigrant) and it was sort of kind of hard to understand him...but I love accents. I don't have one (My Spanish teacher thinks I'm crazy because after 3 years of Spanish, I still can't do the accent, or roll my r's...) French accents crack me up, and Australian ones are cool...oh, wait, I love Canadian accents. But...I still like Irish accents best.

-seabiscuit, a.k.a. hungry

Comment

Irish accents= hottnes!! haha
          Irish sub? My brother once had an australian sub...which was kind of funny (No offense meant to Alla). It's weird for us because he was talking about Foster's beer and kangaroos and how much they smell or something like that... I wish I had an australian sub...their accents are hot too!

jk, jk...or am I?? Dun-dun-DUHHHHNNN!!
          just let your heart take over and sign with a flourish

Comment

None taken, Mel. Kangaroo's do smell, but I don't know what this fascination with Foster's beer is with Americans. Foster's isn't even particuarly nice... *shrugs* I guess if its attached to a cultural image of Australia, Americans will love it XD... no offence meant, of course.

Comment

It's funny to hear everyone talking about accents, seeing as no one says to other people. "Look, I have an Australian/American/Irish/English etc. accent."

No one thinks they have an accent but everyone else from other countries do.

But yes, I love accents! They make people sound so cute. There's a girl in my class who comes from England (can you tell I don't without looking at my location) and she has such a cute accent.

Comment

CASSI! You're an AUSSIE!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAY, sorry, I've been the only Aussie person actually posting on the boards for sooo long.. ok so only about a year. Dai stihó, cousin, and well met!

Comment

I didn't figer out how to say my name propely till i was about 9ish.In my name you have to roll r's like 2 times.Thats what got me into learning how to do a spanish accent.Like i said Irish accents are cool.
                  The Answer to life the universe and everything: CREW 42!!!!!!!!
                  DON'T PANIC!!!!! *two seconds later once the plan does not work* OK PANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  I have a spelling problem. SYWTBAW

Comment

YAY Alla!!! I know I'm an Aussie you don't have to tell me!!
                    Dai stihó to you too!!

I have to agree with everyone on this board accents rock!!!!

Comment

none, taken, Alla. Foster's just makes me laugh for some reason...hahah....sorry.

I have a fast accent. I'm in America (in case you havce not figured that out yet [and I don't mean that in a mean way]) ...but every now and then, I try to change my voice to a country accent because that's who I really am inside. I don't belong in the city.

back on topic...O man, if only Ronan was real...Back off girls! This one is mine!! *detracts claws* MWA-HA-HA!!

*melts*

oh no, Orli lost his accent didn't he? O poo...well... I claim Orli for all of the East coast!!
                      just let your heart take over and sign with a flourish

Comment

Working...
                      X