Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One nagging thought about Nita's dreams...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One nagging thought about Nita's dreams...

I was under the impression that the FIRST part had happened. "You'll find her, she'll find him, and it's going to look as if everything's alright, because everyone's going to be so happy!" Nita will find the Simurgh, Dairine will find Roshaun, excetera.
    Which, of course, leaves the entire second half. Which hasn't happened yet, and has been conveniently forgotten in the excitement. Maybe something to do with how Carmela filmed the final rounds?

Comment

Uh oh....uh oh....uh oh

This seems pretty right....I thought things were too tidy at the end!
      All good books are alike in that they are truer than if they really happened. And after you are finished reading one you feel that all that happened to you and afterwards it all belongs to you: the good and the bad, the ecstasy, the remorse, and the sorrow, the people and the places, and how the weather was.

Comment

YES. YES TO ALL OF THIS. I actually went back through and highlighted all the bits with Nita's visions so I could gather them and see them all together and make a thread abt it. I should do that... Anyway, there's definitely something big coming, possibly in the next book, and boy am I excitified (excited + terrified) for it!

Comment

Yeah, I really want to find all the vision-y bits when I go back through my sticky note flags - and I'm definitely going to be looking for stuff when I re-read the previous books, too... Also, I had the same impression that the first part of it had happened, but not the second.

Comment

Working...
          X