This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behaving Strangely

I'm kind of concerned, and I thought this might be the place to find out more info. Is Ms. Duane okay? None of her websites have been updated since December, and it's like she's dropped off the face of the Internet.

Also, I notice that A Wizard of Mars no longer appears on Amazon.com, and it hasn't been listed in Harcourt's fall catalog (not to mention that Harcourt has been bought my Houghton Mifflin, so I wonder what's going on there).

Is there any information you can share with us?

I haven't heard anything from her lately (short of Kathy's recent mention), though I've noticed a couple of pictures showing up on her flickr stream. I just searched for AWoM, and found the Chapters page: it says it's coming out March 2009.
    "...and that's how Snuggles the hamster learned that yes, things COULD always get worse."

"You are the most insolent child I have ever had the misfortune to teach." "Thank you."

Comment

Me too. I was kinda hoping to pick up the new book for my library (I have that power, now!), but I guess RL has intervened in the writing process yet again; funny, that. Still, best to her and Peter, and may their lives be a little less hectic for a while.
      "Thus is Balance maintained." A Wizard of Earthsea
      "Condensing fact from the vapor of nuance." Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash

Comment

Working...
      X