This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleting accounts

I would really like to know how to delete my account on this site. I have a new nick name and I would like to change my name to it, but I don't know how. Please help. Please? Anybody?
    From your friendly neighborhood wizard, Poliester.

I would really like to know how to delete my account on this site. I have a new nick name and I would like to change my name to it, but I don't know how. Please help. Please? Anybody?

Comment

Actually, Callahan, you don't have to leave to change your username. Just e-mail Lee (she's the forum admin, but I don't know her e-mail offhand; just ask around for it, and you'll get it from members), and she'll change your username for you. My username actually used to be Skitty602, and other members have changed theirs too. You've been a member a long time, it looks like, and I wouldn't want to loose that.
      Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Thank you so much! I only wish I had Lee's email address... I'll find it out sooner or later... Yea.. so.. thanks. And I guess I have been a member for a long time... I'm just never at this site. Always reading that fanfiction for KH...

Riku and Sora are destined for eachother!!!!!!!!!!
        sorry...

Comment

Lee just posted it in her "Hey Lee" post - it's <pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">admin@youngwizards.net</pre> - apparently her profile still has an old one, but it was changed when someone was forging it onto virus emails.

Riku? Sora?
          Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Thanx Peter Murray... Riku and Sora are both guys in a video game. I write and read fan fiction stories about them together. It's awsome... Did I just say awsome?! *slaps self* NEVER AGAIN SHALL I SAY THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right.....

Polie

Comment

Okay I'm having a problem. I emailed her a while ago, but my name still hasn't changed... I don't get it...

Thanx,
              Polie

Comment

Working...
              X