This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disappearing browser windows

I'm not sure if it's my school's servers or what, but whenever I try to access any of yw.com or yw.net (during free time in programming, no worries), the page starts to load (showing a white screen inside the window), and then the entire browser window disappears. It's done this on many different computers in different labs while logged on to the network as different users. It isn't that they're blocked, my programming teacher confirmed that, and we can't figure out what's going on. I'm not sure if it's a real problem or just my school (probably the school, given the state of things), but I figured I'd pop ya'll a heads up. Does anyone else have said problem?
    PM: Dai everyone, Caitlin is right
    Follow the bouncing poot

No, I think it's just your school's computers. Maybe a firewall or surfcontrol program, or maybe it's just that the computers are plain sucky.

The same thing happens to my mom's old computer, while it works perfectly in mine.
    Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

my comp allways just all of the sudden like is all stupid. it xs out all of my windows. that happens with yw all the time and then you loose all of your writing and all that stuff. in the words of ron"its blody hell" hope i wont get in trubble for the potty mouth
      life sucks then u die

Comment

Working...
      X