This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting comments on DD's blog

I usually try not to take up space on authors' valuable blogs with my drivel, but I don't think the "post a comment" feature on DD's blog is working. It took me several tries to get logged in (for some reason, I thought it was run through LiveJournal, which made for several confusing hours), but once I did, it seems to have thrown my comment into the Black Hole of Calcutta.

My comment, for those who care, was about not having received my copy of AWFTS after a month. I hope this is due to Lulu frantically reprinting correctly the innards; I understand someone played mix-n-match with the contents.

An aside from my husband: "When will we get the penultimate Romulan novel? I'm waiting!!"
    *foot tapping*
    "Thus is Balance maintained." A Wizard of Earthsea
    "Condensing fact from the vapor of nuance." Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash

She does have a livejournal mirror to her blog - http://dduane.livejournal.com. I haven't tried to comment on any other mirror of it, so I don't know how it would work, but commenting there works fine.

Blue~

Comment

Originally posted by meteorite:
      it seems to have thrown my comment into the Black Hole of Calcutta.
      Not if you're madlibrarian, as seems likely - it's there now. But I don't think Lulu print batches, unless someone ordered a "batch".

An aside from my husband: "When will we get the penultimate Romulan novel? I'm waiting!!"
      *foot tapping*
      You can get some idea of the progress from Peter Morwood's LJ.
      Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Ah, here we are now, Doctor... there must be a bit of lag between receiving a post and actually having it appear. I checked back about half an hour down the road after finally managing to log in, and it still wasn't there last night. I was very much hoping I wouldn't have to tussle with WordPress after my epic battle trying to reset my LJ password. Good to know it all works now!

So the ONE book that went out misprinted from Lulu was the only one likely to have that particular error? Whew!
        "Thus is Balance maintained." A Wizard of Earthsea
        "Condensing fact from the vapor of nuance." Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash

Comment

Working...
        X