This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DD weblog link

DD, would you consider making the old link on our front page to your newly active weblog, or a new link to it? Only because I am lazy and don't want to click thorough the old Blogger site.

Thanks!
    "Thus is Balance maintained." A Wizard of Earthsea
    "Condensing fact from the vapor of nuance." Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash

Hi Meteorite long time no see as the kids say Anyway Cant you just bookmark your DD link. I know when it changed (I'm always reading DD site, its my first port of call in the morning) 1 click and the bookmark was changed. Anyway heres the link http://www.dianeduane.com/outofambit/
    see ya around.
    Fox
    God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

There appear to be two broken links just under the main "YoungWizards.Net Discussion Forums" banner. One is the afore-mentioned "(we)blog" link which still points to Blogspot. The other is the "YW news and events" link which points off into some alternate Universe where dotHtml is a valid top level domain. Sure, folks can keep their own bookmarks to the real places, but the forum's main page really ought to link to the real places too.
      -- Rick.

Comment

DD as of the last two weeks was still geting use to the new blogging program. She is a busy lady and I'm sure either she or one of the powers that be (Lee, Peter etc) might get around to changing it. hahaha not sure i'm use to the new blog myslef, liked the set up of the old one. That reminds me I must look around her new web site *Leaves forum to wonder around DD's site*
        Fox
        God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

I think only DD or Lee can change things like this; if I knew how to change them, and could do it, I'd have changed them when I read the problems on this page. (Or earlier - I think I've mentioned the News/Events one before.)

For those who don't know, this is the real News and events link.
          Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Someone with sufficient power must have wandered by, because they've both been fixed.
            -- Rick.

Comment

Working...
            X