DD's email?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DD's email?

I've been assigned an American Author research paper for my English class and I chose DD. It was a bit of tough choice because there isn't a whole lot of information about her out there; no biographies and somewhat little information online. I did manage to get a few very good articles from the Gale database, and of course there's her website with her biography up there. I was also ecstatic at the thought of sending her an email and using her response as an interview source for the paper.

My teacher and I came up with a few things we'd love to know from DD. I tried sending an email to [d.d]@gmail.com (brackets/abbreviation to avoid spam) a couple weeks ago and haven't gotten a response. I realize that DD doesn't own all the time in the world and that my "fan mail" isn't more important than anyone else's, but I was hoping she'd respond by now. I'm wondering if she's changed emails, or perhaps I'd be better off posting the questions here on the forum and a mod could let her know they're here?

Thanks for any help you can give,

- Eric
    "...Some of growing up is the knitting together of our cognitive webs, and some things take time and experience to make sense...." - Taran

Have you tried tweeting her? @dduane

Despite being a board admin, I've also sent her emails that never got replied to. Just keep trying. You could also try PMing her on the board.
    New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Unfortunately I don't have Twitter (or Facebook, for that matter). I'll try sending her a PM. Thanks for the suggestions, Kathy!
      "...Some of growing up is the knitting together of our cognitive webs, and some things take time and experience to make sense...." - Taran

Comment

Working...
      X