Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logging in problem

Hi,

I am having problems with my account, which I created yesterday. When I attempt to edit my friends or profile page, it tells me that I do not have permission. I have tried logging out and in again, and even rebooting my computer. Also, when I try to get to the W@W forum, I am logged out. When I try to log in again it tells me that my password is incorrect- although nothing like that happens on the main page or the other forums. Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Did you verify your email address? I found that I couldn't do everything until I reverified my email address when I changed it, was told I didn't have permission.

That's unlikely to be the problem it seems but it is worth asking.
    We will remember you PM. And your little GingerBear.

Comment

The forum has you listed as a "Registered Member", so it seems to be ok. Is it possible that there's a cookie problem? If your browser is set to reject cookies, it might not be able to store the login information properly.
      "...and that's how Snuggles the hamster learned that yes, things COULD always get worse."

"You are the most insolent child I have ever had the misfortune to teach." "Thank you."

Comment

Thank you, Garrett! I set my protection software to accept YW-site cookies, and that seemed to do the trick! (Thank you for helping, too, Tuttle- much apprieciated) Now I can comment on W@W stuff...*runs off to do that*

Comment

youngwizards.com

I installed the latest Java update and can no longer access youngwizards.com. I had to go directly to youngwizards.com/forums.

Comment

Working...
          X