My posts not showing up in the topic threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My posts not showing up in the topic threads

Hi, I've noticed that a few posts I made last week haven't shown up in the threads I posted them in. In one case, someone has even posted after me but my post isn't there. Yet when I go into my stats page and look at 'Posts by Space Cadet' I can see them there. Is this a problem other people have? Is it something to do with the fact that I'm being naughty and posting from work, on an ancient version of IE?

Just looking quickly at a few of the places you posted I'm seeing your posts whether I go from the main page or from your recent posts. That suggests to me its just you, but I don't know. I can't test with IE, but with the IE thing that comes with wine they also worked for me. I'd try IE 6 but there's nowhere around here I can try with IE 6 or earlier, sorry.

(Firefox 3.0.14 on ubuntu if people care where it works)
    We will remember you PM. And your little GingerBear.

Comment

Did you accidentally add yourself to your ignore list?
      New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

I've got a shiny new computer (an iMac! *victory dance*) and everything is working fine in Safari, so it seems my problem was IE 6. Which isn't surprising, really, but it's good to know for sure. Thanks for the advice, though!

Comment

Working...
        X