It's a test!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a test!

Does anyone know what the box that shows up on top of the 'Latest Posts' box is? It has a bullet point and a link with the words It's a test! as the link. When I click on it all it gives me is a blank page that says at the top, "let's see how this works". I was just wondering if anyone knew what it was because it has been there for me anyway since the forum switch-over. I was thinking it would go away after a while but it hasn't yet. Thanks guys!
    Dai stiho cousins
    ~~~Ezra

Which skin are you using?
    New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Charcoal Legacy YW.Com (fluid)
      Dai stiho cousins
      ~~~Ezra

Comment

I think it's only that skin that gets that. I can't find the code in the header, maybe Lee or Garrett can--they're more whizzy at that stuff than me. If it's really bugging you, I'd recommend switching skins.
        New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Haha thanks Kathy! It's not a problem, I was just wondering if something was made to come up that just wasn't working so that's why it wouldn't go away. I've gotten used to it though so I don't usually even think about it being there.
          Dai stiho cousins
          ~~~Ezra

Comment

Working...
          X