Quick Reply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Reply

What is a quick reply? I had just seen it at the bottom, in the options for posting and was wondering what exactly what it was and how it was different from a normal post.

you can feel free to delete this thread if it has already been posted somewhere else, but I didnt see it anywhere so I thought I would bring it up.
    Dai stiho cousins
    ~~~Ezra

At the bottom of each post, there's the (from left to right) Quote button, multi-quote button, quick reply button and thanks button. If you click on the Quick Reply button, on any post in a thread, I believe, then you can use the little quick reply box at the bottom to post your message, rather than going into the 'Reply' window.

I don' think it really differs from normal post that much, other than that you're not using the full editor. This will be a test, since its the first time that I've used the quick reply button!

Comment

To add on to what Alla said, you can use the same coding/smilies/etc. in the Quick Reply box. You just don't have all the buttons that insert coding for you.

I like using Quick Reply so I can scroll up and view the thread I'm posting in in a normal way, rather than looking at things in a reduced/new-posts-on-top way as when you use the Post Reply button.
      Last edited by EricG1793; April 13, 2009, 06:07:53 PM.
      "...Some of growing up is the knitting together of our cognitive webs, and some things take time and experience to make sense...." - Taran

Comment

Working...
      X