Not all searches working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not all searches working

I was just trying to search and found that no matter what I searched (whether there should be results coming up or no results), the quicksearch (click on search and type directly into that box) always comes up with an error. Both the advanced search and search this forum are however working for me, for everything which I tested.

It says "Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error." Decided posting here was better because that'd reach everyone who could try to fix this.

I'm using the vacation with manual (fixed) skin if you care.
    We will remember you PM. And your little GingerBear.

Weirdly enough, it seems to be skin-specific. It worked fine when I tried it in my usual skin: when I switched to the vacation with manual skin, it broke. Thanks, Tuttle, I'll try to track it down.
    "...and that's how Snuggles the hamster learned that yes, things COULD always get worse."

"You are the most insolent child I have ever had the misfortune to teach." "Thank you."

Comment

Working...
    X