This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firefox

Sorry to come back and bring a complaint held forward as the first item of business...

The Java news applet that opens on the front page and the Julian time bar shows up on every page, window and tab. Apparently Groupee doesn't support Firefox, so I guess I shouldn't feel too upset, but I'm not sure it's groupee's problem. This is the only place I know where the applets do this with Firefox.

I use Firefox so much that I have no reason at all to use any other browser. However, I have to type this post in Safari, because I can't use the site at all on Firefox.

OH PLEASE LEE WILL YOU CURE WHAT AILS ME!?!?!

I'm using FireFox, the problem is likely how your computer is handling the plugins. I've ran into this problem before, but I didn't worry about it; because it is the computer I'm hosting my server on so...

Try installing Java and Flash, then you FireFox should work with groupee.
    LyraBlade Tech
    Yay, DOS flash page says under construction.

Comment

Hey Rysade, looong time no see. Firefox sucks, and so does Safari peoples, but Safari sucks more...
      *Agent~M*
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
      "I could live

Comment

FireFox is much better than IE.
        Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
        ------------------------------------------------------------
        "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

It may be because I have the older version, and all the new thingies aren't bothering me... But it works just fine here.... Maybe its a Syntax Error....

Comment

Turns out it was just my problem... I needed to update my internet plugins.

Comment

Ok. I'm not too sure if this is being caused by my settings, or if it is the forums in general. It could just be me, as my 'scroll button' is dragging two fingers down the mousetrackerpadthingy.

Whenever I come onto the forums page of YW.net, my scrolling ablility (to scroll using the mouse pad) is disabled for some reason. It stays with the window until I close it again.

Can anyone help? Is anyone else having similar problems??

Comment

Try "Project SeaMonkey". It's replaced Mozilla suite.

http://www.mozilla.org/projects/seamonkey/

It's pretty cool.

-Tibbetts
                "No dictator... No invader... Can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the Universe, than the need for freedom. Against that power, governments, and tyrants, and armies, cannot stand. Though it take a Thousand Years. We. Will. Be. Free." -- Citizen G'Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

firefox doesent work on mine eather.its quite evil i hate it i get mad and yell at the comp but that doesent do much. little hint dont hit the computer cause it hurts your hand! yes it does and it doesent help it to work.
                  life sucks then u die

Comment

Working...
                  X