This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important Message For Newbies

Ahem, I don't know if this is in the FAQ or the Ultima that Gryphon created but the Topic of Great Randomness topic is ONLY for the ToGR.
    Okay, I know I don't use that part of the Fourm much, but I just thought that newbies should be told considering that are about 7 topics there now which should be in Chatter.

Yep. The forum called 'The Topic of Great Randomness' should NOT have any topics in it except for the one called the 'Topic of Great Randomness.'

I have a topic that isn't about the Young Wizard books but I can't put it in the Topic of Great Randomness. Where do I put it?

In the topic called Chatter II!!!

Does anyone have anymore questions?
    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

We just went, what a record four hours before another thread popped up in ToGR? Poor Lee...
      New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Noobs, I really mean it about not putting other topics in TToGR!!
        *wanders off mutting about stupid newbies*

Comment

Okay... don't freak out... I'm sure that eventually, Lee will move that topic too.

If you are new, read the Topic for Newbies, please, so this stress will be avoided in future.
          -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
          The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
          I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

I didn't freak out Chani, I'm just slightly annoyed. I took the trouble to creat this topic and what happens? It's ignored!

Comment

Laughing.... Ahh.. to always be heard... and never ignored. What a perfect world that would be. I feel the same way when talking to my boys. It'll get better.
              -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
              The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
              I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

hah. I blew up in the new TTOGR topic.

Something along the lines of:

Newbies and Semi-oldbies, can't you get in your thick heads that only the TOGR belongs in the TOGR???

...In bold and all caps with a bit longer explanation. :P

So rah rah rah.
                Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Heh, I was thinking of doing somthing along those lines. Shame you beat me to it. Oh well.
                  Considering that new topics keep on showing up the ToGR, I wonder whether newbies are acutally reading this?

Comment

I'm somewhere in between. But I got the idea pretty quick. It's like I said. Lee needs to find a way to admin password that forum so no new topics can be added. Or at least...I said that there should be a way to lock adding new topics. Someone else added the idea of requiring an admin password to create a new topic.
                    http://superdrea.net/

Comment

That's an idea! Lee, is that possible? If you were to make it so that only administrators could create topics in the Topic of Great Randomness, the people who'd be able to would be Lee and Diane Duane, right?

And where are our avatars? I ahven't seen any of them in the Newbie topics. What's going on?

Comment

Working...
                      X