Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you change the little picture beside your name??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you change the little picture beside your name??

I know that this sounds like the dumbest question in the world, but I really don't know how. So could somebody please help me out??

click on the 'go' button up there and go to "My Space" and then 'Profile'. Click on the link in the top right-hand corner that reads 'View/Edit Complete Profile' Then scroll down to Avatar/Picture URL: and puch the 'Edit' link. From there you can pick a forums one or upload your own from another site (although you should keep it small, it helps to keep the bandwith prices down for DD)
    PM: Dai everyone, Caitlin is right
    Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

Thanks I did it!! that was very easy. I'm so new at this and all the help I can get is welcomed. I love this site so much. DD is so nice for making this for all her fans

Comment

NP- and I agree, It's completely awesome that DD connects with us. The chats are madness, but still totally awesome. It's like my friend Sarah said- she's the perfect level of famous- just famous enough to be, well, famous, but not too famous that she can't take the time to talk to us and such.

and welcome to the forums!
        PM: Dai everyone, Caitlin is right
        Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

Hello! There's already a topic for this. That's lovely.

My question is: how do you do an avatar w/out hotlinking and making someone mad? Or can you make your own? And if so, how do you get it on the internet so you can get to it from here?

Thank you!

(I love those things.)
          --Emilie

Comment

Emilie:
            My question is: how do you do an avatar w/out hotlinking and making someone mad? Or can you make your own? And if so, how do you get it on the internet so you can get to it from here?
            Right-click the avatar and save image as, then upload it to an image hosting page or your own webspace, somewhere that you can take a direct link from, like Imageshack or Photobucket- two free image hosting sites. If you made your own, then just upload the saved file, the same as before. Just make sure you've read the avie guidelines for stuff like copyrighted images and size. ^^'

Comment

Just another free-hosting site suggestion, Flickr will take any photo you give it and automatically resize it to a square 75x75 image. If you have a MyYahoo! account, then you've already got a Flickr login. (well, you would if they were up... sigh).
              New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Working...
              X