This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dai stiho, everyone!

Hey! My name's Alethia, and... well... hello? I'm 14 and from the US, and I'm absolutely addicted to these books as well as the HDM series by Philip Pullman, and to horseback riding! Tcha.
    So... that's it, then.
    When I am riding, my heart is not in my chest, but between my knees.

Hi, alethia!

We have rules here (duh) but we're not like *waves arms wildly* about them. Just try to stick to them. No short posts, avoid chat speech, and use good grammar, punctuation, and FOR GOD'S SAKE try to SPELL. There's a full list of the rules in the newbie zone forum. Confused? Head spinning about tumbleweeds or insanity? Check the injoke topic: it'll explain most things There's the Togr (or ToGR - the Topic of Great Randomness). That's one of the best places to meet the members; we talk about _everything_, and because we can't stay on topic, it's perfect. XD

And come to chat once in a while too. It's nice to just chat with other members in real time.

So, that's pretty much it! Welcome to the forums!

- Gigo

Comment

Dai! I'm wf. And XD I don't have to tell you that the numbers on my name don't exist, because they don't. Thank you Lee!

Ok, I'm kinda incoherent right now. Welcome! Lee's the admin, and she's really nice. XD I used to have the numbers 44 on the end of my username, but I asked to have them taken off.

There's an FAQ in the forum, which is really really helpful. Oh, we have two moderators, or mods, Peter Murray (PM) and kli6 (Kathy). ^^'

Lesse... aside from the FAQ, a helpful thing to read would be the Injokes topic started by alla. Just so we don't confuse you too much. And togr's the Topic of Great Randomness, which you don't have to read all of, just post. XD It's a good place to get to know people.

The chat room goes by Chimer, c2, or Cedric; the old chatroom, recently killed, was called Chime.

Erm... XD ok, can't think of anything else.

Ok, Gigo got here before me for half of this, but I won't edit.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome, guys! I already belong to a site for HDM that's basically in this format, so don't worry- I'm not going to skulk around and post incoherencies <STRIKE>all of the time</STRIKE>. ToGr? Sounds swisse.
        Seeya around!
        When I am riding, my heart is not in my chest, but between my knees.

Comment

Working...
        X