Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hilo Im new

Im new here

In Death there is Life and in Life there is Death.
    -kd

Im new here

In Death there is Life and in Life there is Death.
    -kd

Comment

Dai Stitho,
      Welcome to the Forum!
      I'm Firewitch and I'm a very nice person.
      *shakes hands*
      You'll like the Forum alot. It's very entertaning. However, don't expect to remain sane. No one here has.
      By the way, have some chocolate.
      *Hands KD free Newbie Chocolate Bar*
      Hope you enjoy hanging out here!

A Jedi Ewok
      And proud of it...

Loyal reader of Harry Potter and Young Wizards books and great lover of Moon Cakes...
      A physics geek
      And proud of it...

Loyal reader and Young Wizards books, great lover of Moon Cakes, and engineering feminista...

Comment

Hi! I'm papercrane! FireWitch is right, you will like it here. We're a happy nice forum.
        Tui should be around shortly to hand out newbie packs...seriously, she should do a topic or something. There are about 3 newbies I've seen still waiting for their n00b packs...but at any rate...until you do get one, a couple of general rules:
        1) Be nice to the forum, and the forum will be nice to you.
        2) Don't call the person whose username is marniebrown1 anything but M or Agent M. You will regret it otherwise.
        3) Try not to use bad grammar or e-slang like 'r u on now cuz i am'
        4) Don't expect us to stay on-topic.
        Tui, sorry if it seems like I'm taking over the newbie packs or anything; I'm not. I just thought KD ought to know a couple of general rules. It can get nasty when newbies don't.

"That's right," he said. "We're philosophers. We think, therefore we am."
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)
        *Look kindly upon the decaffienated one*
        Midbies of the forum UNITE!
        Kawaii Bunny Avatar (kba) NOT EVIL!!!
        My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
        OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
        --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

*grins* S'OK. Maybe I should do a topic... I am thinking very hard about it, and will probably post one sometime soon. Very near future )but not today. I'm a bit rushed.)
          *waves at KD* if I see you in Chatter, I'll give you a pack there, ok?
          (I make it a habit not to give packs in the on-to[pic forums because it clogs them up a bit. Oh, I should mention... you shoudl really post all your "Hi, I'm new" and random stuffs in Chatter. )
          T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
          Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
          Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
          Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

What is a newbie pack?

Comment

*Agent~M*
              "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
              "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
              "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
              "I could live

Comment

Just ignore the newbiepacks. It's a long story. But if you really want to know there's a topic in the ChatterBox2 that is like...Hi I'm New here could I have a few pointers?
                That's where the 1 and only newbie pack was made. I'll give you a tip. The best way to become a really good member in this forum is to kind of post a lot and get ppl to know you. And oh yeah I have a request...could ppl stop talking about barfing, it's making me barf. And oh yeah if I ever type this word..."NOW!" That means I mean it.

The monkey made me do it!
                ~Z~
                penguins will rule the world.

Comment

Actually, I think there are quite a few newbie packs of varying relevance scattered throughout the forum. Threads titled 'Hi Im New Here' or something are a good place to find one.

The important thing about adventures, thought Mr Bunnsy, was that they shouldn't be so long as to make you miss mealtimes.
                  -- (Terry Pratchett, The Amazing Maurice and his Educated Rodents)
                  My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
                  OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                  --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

Working...
                  X