This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searching for Members

I've seen blogs and xanga accounts and so forth that give a Screen Name for these forums, but I can't figure out how to find them and see if they're still on here! Is there a search engine for members? Thankies
    "In the contemporary world where things fall apart and the center will not hold, you have to imagine a community where there is no center." - John Green

Go to the find button and click advance search and then scroll to the bottom and there is search by author. Just tried it for you and it worked a treat
    Fox
    God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

The only way I know of is to use the Find button (third from the left in the row above your post) and list all posts by a member, sorted by date.

Once you see the most recent post they've made, you should have an idea of whether they're still active. (Presumably, if their account has actually been deleted due to disuse, their posts will be labelled <Guest> and you won't find any under their original name.)
      Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

ooooo, that worked, thank you!
        "In the contemporary world where things fall apart and the center will not hold, you have to imagine a community where there is no center." - John Green

Comment

Working...
        X