This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My posts...

Dai stihó, cousins! Sorry if this is in the wrong forum...

I was looking at one of my previous posts, and even though I refreshed and repeatly clicked 'go' on the page, my status remained as 'New member', when my profile said 11 posts(this is my 12th one)! Help!

*grins* You're a member now. Relax, already! Just give the forum time to catch up, okay?
    Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Im just trying to get some posts while saying Diane Duane is my complete hero, because she writes awesome fantasy and my life is bland without her books. Thank you and Good Night.

Comment

Emrys, just to let you know, posting soley to boost your karma count is a no-no. Please take the time to read about the rules in the Board FAQ. Thanks!!
        New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Just a quick thank-you to all people who helped in this topic, *looks pointedly at Birdhead* I think this can be archived now. Or whatever. Byeeee.

Comment

some of the posts take for ever. toris about age took allmost a weak! evil!! i think its all a conspersy everything is a consperesy angenst me and the world
            life sucks then u die

Comment

Working...
            X