This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another Newb

I know it says that I joined in November of 2003, but I think I joined then forgot or never got my confirmation email until recently when I tried to rejoin and it told me that my username had already been taken.

Ok, enough of my incessant babble.

Hi, My name is Skye, I'm 20 years old and I love to read the YW books, otherwise I wouldn't be here. I am currently working on a screenplay adaptation of SYWTBAW, and am trying my hardest to stay as close to the book as possible. No, it's not a fic! I hope to one day see a movie version of all of the YW books.

I have a tendency to be sarcastic, so please don't take most of what I say seriously.

I'd love to hear from anyone, and anyone is welcome to IM me on Yahoo or PM me here.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone,

Skye (Yes that is my real name and I'd prefer to be caled that instead of cajun or cajun_girl_kye)
    Skye

Heyyy, Skye. I'm Gryph, and um... I suppose I'll run through the "everything you need to know about the YW forums."

First off, we have a few rules, but they're not too demanding. No short posts, avoid chat speech, and use good grammar, punctuation, and spelling (or try to, at least). I know there's more, but that's all I can think of right now; all the rest will be listed somewhere in the Newbie Help Zone. Also, we're a chatty forum, and there are a LOT of injokes. You'll get to learn them and maybe start a few of your own. XD There's the Togr (or ToGR - the Topic of Great Randomness). That's one of the best places to meet the members; we talk about _everything_, and because we can't stay on topic, it's perfect. XD

Also, you could try the chatroom. We just got a new version on Monday, and it's shiny (maybe a little too bright).

*huggles!*
    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Yeah. What Gryph said.

I'm Gigo!! You've met me in chat already.

*nitpicks* BTW, you wrote 'Slye' instead of Skye at the end of your post.

So, yeah. the NKoD basically said everything you need to know, so...

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Working...
      X