This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name Changes

Hi, all. I have newly discovered that I have the admin power to change user names, and since vindicated had been asking for about a year to change hers, she has been newly-rechristened Sunshine.

I will not be changing logins just for the asking. You're going to have to do your time and prove to me that 1) you really loathe the login you've currently got and that 2) the change is needed. (If you hated it that much, you probably shouldn't have chosen it in the first place.) Also, if your name's already been changed, I'm unlikely to change it again.

Your user name is your identity on this board. It's the only thing everybody can associate as you. Since I'm going to post any name changes I make in this thread from now on, you cannot try to "start over" this way, or pull a fast one on the newbies. Also, it will hopefully shield the changee from having to answer the same question a dozen times in chat.

And changes on a whim? or changing to something very similar to an existing regular's name? Well, that's just another form of mischief with sockpuppets. And you know how we feel about that... Just be aware that it might be harder to get me to change your login than it would be to get Lee to do it.
    Last edited by Kathy Li; December 2, 2008, 06:22:55 PM.
    New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Given the frustrations that Gigo and gigo35 have had, I'm happy to announce that gigo35 has been newly dubbed Rhi. It's short for "Rhiow," which was already taken.
    Last edited by Kathy Li; December 2, 2008, 06:23:27 PM.
    New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

We've had another name change. The member formerly known as quelt is now Mona0622. Thanks for your patience, Mona0622. And again, I'm really sorry about spacing on this.
      Last edited by Kathy Li; March 17, 2009, 10:06:04 PM.

Comment

This time it's me who's changed my login. I decided to cave to the peer pressure and be like the other mods/admins, so now "kli6" is now "Kathy Li". Also, Lee set me up with "KathyLi" for administrator rights before the board was ported, so you may see me bopping about between the two accounts while I'm getting things set up, but I intend for "Kathy Li" (with the space) to be the permanent account, so if you're going to PM me, please sent messages there.

Comment

Krystal is now SeerowsKindness.

Comment

Piper who was is now called Frivs.

Comment

Working...
            X