This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just another newb

Hey ya'll and once again I'm just another newb however been reading the series for a while just to lazy to jump on the site.I'm a uncertified crazywhich was deduced by my friends 3 years ago who are not shrinks so no meds . I'm big on poetry and lyrics writing though I'm pretty abstract.No one I know reads Y.W series though :cries: because they don't read much and what they do is H.P which I read but I still love Y.W most and always will.Sooo forgive my rant on myself,just wanted to say hi,Adieu.
    People say the blind do not see but I say the blind see more than the sighted ones.

Dai stihó, KNshipper. You came into chat at a very quiet time - it's not always like that. (I'd gone to get something done while it was so quiet, for instance.)

Kli6's signature points to the FAQ of advice and rules for the site, if you hadn't already seen that.

Let's see, what else - have you read Wizards at War? You've probably seen that there's a separate section for discussing that.
    Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Thanks,yeah I'm on at weird hours but oh well thanks for the welcome.
      People say the blind do not see but I say the blind see more than the sighted ones.

Comment

Dai KNshipper...Just a warning so that you do not get your head bitten off by Gryphon there are absolutely no one liners...but you have and advantage you are a newb...I am gonna go now just wanted to warn you about no one liners...

Comment

Welcome! I'm wildflower, and you can call me wf (do whatever with the capitalization). ^^'

Aside from the FAQ, something that might be helpful to read is the Injokes topic somewhere around here. XD Just so we don't confuse you about things like tumbleweeds and Poot.

Monkey mentioned Gryphon... Gryphon won't really bite your head off unless you don't listen to the members and the mods and keep doing things like one-liners over and over. Gryph's really nice. XD

Lesse... togr (Topic of Great Randomness) has gotten really really huge, 460 pages, I think... go on and post there and get to know people, and don't be intimidated by the length. You don't have to read the whole thing, just maybe the last page to see if there's a conversation topic going that you're interested in.

Uncertified crazy, huh? XD You'll fit right in. Even if you think you're sane, we know better...

Comment

I'm not gonna eat you. XD Naw, but go take a peek in the Newbie Zone. We have some rules, but there aren't too too many.

Yes. Gryphon is the nicest person in the world, and she is full of happy huggles and all of that. She *never* gets in bad moods and blows up at people, and she's never ever sarcastic.

Or forget joining in on the Togr's current convo and bring up an idea of your own.

The insane who are in denial are the ones you want to beware of the most... dun dun dun. (Where is Sharky, anyway?)
            Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Working...
            X