This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep, 'nother newb. ^^

Yes, another newb has stumbled into the YW forums. I think I'm gonna like it here. ^^;

Uh...yeah, sorry for the short post, I gotta go, but I'd like to say something: I think it's cool that Diane Duane posts in her forum. I've never seen anything like that. Go you!
    ---

And the moon is no dream...

Welcome, Meilos! I hope you enjoy it here, I know I have, in my three months of residency.

Apparently you've already read the Terms of Service and the FAQs, or you wouldn't be apologizing for your short post, unlike some newbies posting one-liners all over the place. But I digress.

Hop in chat sometime, or all the time; there are mostly always people in there willing to discuss any topic to your heart's content - though usually not related to the books.

And when I joined, that was my first thought too - that DD actually took part in the discussion here, and that was amazing. None of my other past/current favorite authors (Salvatore, Applegate, Nix, Wrede, etc.) to the best of my knowledge did that. Apparently Neil Gaiman has a blog...

But anyway, she also does chats on a monthly basis, with infrequent unannounce casual visits as well - RSVP with Lee and you can get in the next one, which is April 29th. Otherwise, have fun and dai stihó!
    Omnia mutantur; nihil interit.
    Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero.

Comment

Brilliant (I think thats my word-of-the-month or something...) A newbie who reads FAQs

Welcome to the boards, Meilos . And dai'stihó, of course .

I'm Alla, one of the Aussies that appears around here from time to time. Like Sean said - pop into chat, its where most of the discussion goes on

Oh, and Sean, DD has a blog too. Have a look at http://www.dianeduane.com for more information.

Comment

Hey there! I'm Angel. I'm a sometime-lurker, sometime-chatter person who will freely admit that she is totally insane. Anyways, welcome! We heart newbies!

Yup, DD is amazing! *twirls*

And one of those rare moments has come where words fail to come to mind, so I'll leave you with one final welcome to YW!
        <3
        the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

Working...
        X