This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dai

hey does n-e one noe how to get a icon thinge___ i need help get back to me pleazzze!

hey whatt time do yall usually go into the chat room_ i was just wondering cuz{ i would reallly like to get to know some more of yall!!

gracis
    wizettechica91

[edited to combine two one-liners and eliminate duplicate threads --kli.]
    Love and be loved

Sure tori, you go into your myspace and you scroll down until you get by the thing that says Avatars (or something like that)and you click on it. Then you coose your icon and there you go!
    Dai stiho cousins
    ~~~Ezra

Comment

This is answered in the Board FAQ area. Please take a moment to read through the board if you're new here. You may also want to familiarize yourself with the search function on this board, it can often be a faster way to get an answer than waiting for someone to reply.

The chat happens more or less around the clock. Just park yourself there for a while, and someone is sure to come along. We've got folks all around the world dropping by, so time differences pretty much assure that there's someone on most of the time. You can also use the shoutbox to let folks know you're in there. Again, most of this is in the Board FAQ.

Welcome to the YW board!
      New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Working...
      X