This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not too sure where to put this but...

Your signature appears after your post, most of us have like our names and a quote, like mine is ~Sam (hifun55)and dog~ then it says 'one by one the garden gnomes slowly steal my saninty.' The sigs appear on their own when you post as long as the little box in potions is checked. The instant messaging is just a place to put your screen name if you want. And you can get the avatars provided by Lee by clicking on choose avatar, I forgot where I found mine, but Lee would have to make it provided by the site first. Hope that helps.

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
    One by one the garden gnomes slowly steal my sanity.
    ~Sam (Hifun55)~
    Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
    HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
    My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

Comment

No prob. so did I, but I just got on. I don't really know how IMing works on acount of I don't have AIM, but you can just type in the sig. if you haven't figured it out yet. Actually *looks around and lowers her typing to silent typing* I was still baned then. But sush don't tell or mom'll kill me!

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
        One by one the garden gnomes slowly steal my sanity.
        ~Sam (Hifun55)~
        Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
        HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
        My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

My dad's a computer wiz and doesn't let me get IM - he says talking on the phone is healthier because you can hear the person's actual voice - so that stinks.

"Deceit shall have its reward." - Timeline
          "Deceit shall have its reward." - Timeline

Comment

Thank you both for the help! Dai Stiho!

Comment

Working...
            X