Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't read the book and I only just found out about them, could someone tell me the reading order so I can get them please? Thankyou ^^
    "Thank God I have this ugly fat body for which to focus on and hate and spend all my time trying to fix, change, lessen. Thank God for exercise machines, and diet pills. Thank God for weightloss. Thank God I can try and fix the outside because I just

1. So you want to be a Wizard
    2.Deep Wizardry
    3. High Wizardry
    4.A Wizard Abroad
    5. The wizard's Dilemma
    6.A wizard Alone
    7.The Wizard's Holiday
    "We pray for our sorrows to end,
    and hope that our hearts will blend.
    Now I will step forward to realize this wish.
    And who knows:
    starting a new journey may not be so hard
    or maybe it has already begun.
    There are many worlds,
    but they

Comment

Thankyou!!! I'm gonna start looking for them online now ^.^
      "Thank God I have this ugly fat body for which to focus on and hate and spend all my time trying to fix, change, lessen. Thank God for exercise machines, and diet pills. Thank God for weightloss. Thank God I can try and fix the outside because I just

Comment

I hope you can find them all in one library. Mine were in two diffrent libraries and the last two books I had to buy!!
        ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
        **Neets**
        CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

Mine came from three libraries and two book-shops.... I actually haven't read the fiorst three in about four years... should really go and buy them

Btw: Is poot related to PTerry's Agnes Nitt's swearing ("oh poot, I've done a small post")?
          "Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right" - Salvor Hadrin, in Isaac Asimov's Foundation

Comment

Yes it is actually! That's how we came up with the name!
            penguins will rule the world.

Comment

Ok, I just ordered all the books, so I should have them in about a week ^.^ Thankyou for helping everyone!!

Comment

Jeez, I don't feel so bad after hearing Wilf's story. I hope you like the book's as much as we all did, Cheya. Also, welcome to the boards!
                ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
                **Neets**
                CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

Actually, no, that's not how the name was invented. I originally named him "Poot" after the angel of oblivion (Putas). Agnes' swearing was just an added bonus we noticed after the fact XD

Comment

A Brief History of Poot (For Newbies who keep asking about him/her/it/whatever)

Poot was invented by Papercrane who posted "because the Demon of the Forum told me to" Semiramis came up with the name based on Puta then Tui pointed out that it was also Agnes swearing which fitted in well with the filter on the site.

The full history of Poot is in the topic New People in Chatter II

Sorry, no point in writing this... Poot made me do it.

Comment

I finally got the books ^.^ I had a few problems with Amazon but I've got them now. I've read So You Want To Be A Wizard, and I've almost finished Deep Wizardry. :-D

Comment

Working...
                      X