I Was JPW on Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Was JPW on Chat

Hey, I used to be here under a different username and I mainly stuck to the chat. So I've been interested in reconnecting with all the people I talked to a ton back then. It was when PM was...still around...*swallows* I disappeared for ages and when I came back I was hit with the chat being dismantled ad PM being gone. My other username was Jedi-Pirate-Wizard, aka JPW, aka JP. If you were on there back then come drop a line perhaps, I'd like to talk to all y'all again.
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a Light Side, a Dark Side, and it binds the Universe together.
    "Oh. So...what, you liked it 'cause it was shiny?" - Logan Cale
    "I'm sixteen. Of course I'm hungry." - Ben Skywalker

Originally posted by Ink.Knight View Post
    Hey, I used to be here under a different username and I mainly stuck to the chat. So I've been interested in reconnecting with all the people I talked to a ton back then. It was when PM was...still around...*swallows* I disappeared for ages and when I came back I was hit with the chat being dismantled ad PM being gone. My other username was Jedi-Pirate-Wizard, aka JPW, aka JP. If you were on there back then come drop a line perhaps, I'd like to talk to all y'all again.
    Hi Ink Knight,

I don't think we talked then, but since this is a literary-themed board, I hope you won't mind if I point out a mis-attribution of the quote in your sig: "The pen is mightier than the sword" is in fact Edgar Lord Bulwer-Lytton, equally famous for "It was a dark and stormy night" ! (And the namesake of the Bulwer-Lytton writing contest, which I realize I haven't checked out this year)

http://www.bulwer-lytton.com/2009.htm
    Ardub
    r:w)

Comment

Working...
    X