PM's website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PM's website

Decided to put this in this section because newbies have been asking about links to his website and that is what made me think of asking again.

So, for the new people, a moderator we used to have, Peter Murray, kept a website which he had a timeline and chatlogs for some things on. Unfortunately a year and a few months (?) ago, he passed away, thus he is not paying for his domain name anymore and the links to his website are no longer working. A few of us members were able to save at least most of his website when this occured.

So the question for the mods/admins/etc. Have you talked to his sister about his website yet? I may be able to host it on my boyfriend's domain name if that would be the best place to share it from, if we have permission for this. I know me and LazyLeopard both have stuff saved (I'm pretty sure Garrett does too, but that I'm not sure about).
    We will remember you PM. And your little GingerBear.

I know that Garrett is hosting at least the timeline, but I haven't had a poke around and seen what else is up there.

http://table76.donnael.com/YW/timeline.html is the timeline.

Comment

Poking around I've noticed it looks like all of table76.donnael.com has almost all of PM's website, though not the gallery for entries for raytracing competitions. This is useful to know, hadn't realized it was up.

Mods, maybe it'll be a good idea to change the links in the original posts to go to the new hosting. I know people are confused when they're trying to look at the links for the timeline and the links aren't working.

Thanks.
      Last edited by Tuttle; February 17, 2009, 05:06:03 PM.
      We will remember you PM. And your little GingerBear.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuttle View Post
        Unfortunately a year and a few months (?) ago, he passed away, thus he is not paying for his domain name anymore and the links to his website are no longer working.
        It's one of those dates I'll find difficult to forget. May 16th, 2007.

Originally posted by Tuttle View Post
        So the question for the mods/admins/etc. Have you talked to his sister about his website yet?
        Yes, I talked to her about the timeline when Garrett asked about putting it up on his site. She is happy to see it made available for YW fans. The pity is I know Peter was working on a revised version, but his computer died shortly after he did, and I never got a chance to recover any works-in-progress from it.
        -- Rick.

Comment

Working...
        X