X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new member!

hello
    I am a new member on this website...so...just figuring out how it works!!! cya!

hello
    I am a new member on this website...so...just figuring out how it works!!! cya!

Comment

Welcome! I'd give you a tour, but I'm relativly new here too. Two months here, but only two weeks since my first post. But hello!
      Founder of the "Posts for ToGR" foundation. Keep the ToGR alive by a donation of one post!
      "But before the happily ever after, there was always a kiss." ~Misread, my novel-in-progress!
      "If I wasn't smart, I'd be dead."~The Naming, by Alice Croggon

Comment

Dai Cousin and welcome to the boards.

I am Alla, resident Australian on the boards - so far. I hold my breath that someone else will join and start posting.

Anyways, Check out Kli6's Board FAQs for information about posting and such and my injokes topic for info as to how to survive on the boards and the little things about stuff - I can't think of what to write at the moment. I'm braindead .

Anyways, the best place (other than the Chat Room to get to know the members, is the Topic of Great Randomness - yes that is a link to the first of 367 pages. Don't try to read it all, unless you want to be like WF.

Comment

Just to let you know, I'm reading the Topic of Great Randomness too. But wildflower is reading it for the second time. Anyway, everyone here is really nice. It's a fun place to be, even though it is a bit insane. Have fun!
          Founder of the "Posts for ToGR" foundation. Keep the ToGR alive by a donation of one post!
          "But before the happily ever after, there was always a kiss." ~Misread, my novel-in-progress!
          "If I wasn't smart, I'd be dead."~The Naming, by Alice Croggon

Comment

Dai! the boards are lots of fun. I like DD chats too. once you get to know who everyone here is or what their like its more fun.
            Dai stiho cousins
            ~~~Ezra

Comment

thanks!!
              i am glad that u guys helped me! i read the kli6
              FAQ's Board...opps!...i mixed them up! oh well!!
              well...cya!

Comment

Hi, I'm not exactly new but I was just wondering if anyone actually knows how to pronounce dai stihó.
                "A positive attitude might not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort"
                "How are you today, missus Darcy?"

"keep holding on" avril lavigne

Comment

Hi Nitta (uh oh... this is gonna get as confusing and 'Lissa, Lisa and the as-yet-to-appear lissa ) There is a topic about that here.

Enjoy

Alla

Comment

Dai stihó, Nitta.

There's another topic about how to pronounce "dai stihó" here, and this one has DD herself answering the question.
                    Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

I've always pronounced it day stee-ho. Oh well it's so much less complicated if we just type it. Dai Stihó cousins!!
                      "A positive attitude might not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort"
                      "How are you today, missus Darcy?"

"keep holding on" avril lavigne

Comment

well...i always pronounced it: die sti-ho?!?!
                        hmm!

Comment

Working...
                        X