X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings.

Dai,

I just was apporoved for membership here, and am excited to start talking to people. You can call me Daria, or Angel, or some other random nickname I'll probably pick up over time.

If you are curiouse, my screen name (ALittleUnbroken) comes from a Missy Higgins song titled 'Unbroken'. I also used "A Little Unbroken" for the title of a story I am working on, mostly it happened because the song was stuck in my head when I was forced to think of a title.

I am currently reading "I Wizard Alone." I started it about a day and a half ago and I am on page 264. I was introduced to the books by a dear friend of mine, and was hooked right away.

Anyway, it is 3:45am here, and that unavoidable need for sleep is starting to poke at me until I give in. perhaps I shall start posting around here tomorrow.

Edit:: I have been given the Nickname Alu, so you can call me that.

"Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, annunciation of truth." ~V for Vendetta

Dai'stihó, Little, and welcome to the boards I'm Alla, one of the Aussie posters

Don't forget to check out the chat at some stage, and meet some of the regulars . The Topic of Great Randomness is also a good way to keep up with things - oh, and feel free to express opinions on things actually related to the YW boks in their relative sections (since thats what these boards are actually here for )

Hope you enjoy your time here.

Comment

Working...
    X