This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey

hey im new but im tottaly obsessed the 1 book was my sisters in the begging she was going to do a book report but then she never finishes it so when i moved on to our boat i was so bored that i said fine i will read and now hear i am totallty obsessed. i just finished the 8 on and im reading the 4 book again and then im planing on reading the 8 book again too. well if n/e ever wants to chat wit me you know where i am at or reply back and i give ya my yahoo adress.!!

dai stiho wizete chica
    Love and be loved

Dai tori!
    The books are great aren't they. I just have to track down WAW (Wizards at War) in our local library, the bookshop doesn't have it and why pay when you can borrow for free.

Comment

Dai stihó, and welcome! I'm wf.

Lesse, stuff for new people: Reading the forum and Chat FAQs is something you should definitely do. Also, we try to capitalize, punctuate, etc out of courtesy here; it makes everything a lot easier to read. No worries, we won't blow up at you, just maybe remind you a few times if you forget... but mostly, we're all friends. ^^'

There's an injokes topic around here somewhere, started by Alla, but if you don't want to read the whole thing, or if you get confused, just ask! We've got a lot of newer injokes, too, it needs updating... hmm... anyway.

The chat room's called Cedric, Chime, Chat, Chimer, or c2, usually; Cedric, Chat, and Chime are the most often used. It doesn't like everyone, so don't worry if you see people attacking it in various ways. *cough*

Togr is the Topic of Great Randomness, which is ancient, huge, and a good way to get to know people. Don't bother reading the whole thing before posting; I mean, you could if you wanted. It's fun. But it's not necessary, so just go on and post whatever. As long as "whatever" is generally appropriate and longer than just a line or two (DD, that's Diane Duane, pays for the forums herself, so posting short posts = basically wasting money and space).

Have fun, get to know the oldbies, midbies, and fellow newbies, and become as random and insane as the rest of us, if you aren't already. XD

Comment

Can I vote WF's post as one of the best newbie-welcomers? Bonus points for not blowing up at a capital-ignorant newbie and instead doing the opposite.

We oughta have end-of-the-year forum awards. Yesss, I'll start polling people in chat.
        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Working...
        X