This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks!

thanks!I am glad you guys helped me...but Lisa...if you killed yourself you woulden't be able to speak to anybody anyway!
    oh...well!?!

thanks!I am glad you guys helped me...but Lisa...if you killed yourself you woulden't be able to speak to anybody anyway!
    oh...well!?!

Comment

Thats alright.

Just a comment. You don't need to start a new topic to say it though. We usually don't like starting too many new topics as it costs DD more. Just keep posting in the same thread. And try not to make too many short posts. some people are a little defensive about it.

Alla

Comment

I see that 'some' is a link to _my_ profile. XD I get defensive over short posts? I'll bite your head off over them!

Muahahahahaha. Naw, I'm really not an evil... huh, the newbies won't get it if I saw I'm a cat or get called a cat. :/ Maybe I could play around with my avie.
        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

No gryph, your not that bad. i remember when i just started here. Gryph got mad at me because i posted too many 1-liners. and she "yelled" at me. But i'm better at that now, i think!
          Dai stiho cousins
          ~~~Ezra

Comment

ya I didn't see the "reply" key so thanks!
            i can imagine that gryphon got mad at u!!!
            so i will try not 2 do that!!! well...i am glad
            that u guys r helping me!!!
            thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X