X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New And wondering

Wow. I just signed up and I can't belive how freindly you guys are

But enough of that, First things first. I was wondering if you have anywhere on this forum to just hang out and Role Play (RP)? If you do could point me in the Right direction? If there isn't one could you tell me if I would be allowed to start one and if so where I vould start it?

Thanks!

Text-based roleplay, right? None on the forums (copyright laws if it's Young Wizards you mean; it's basically fanfiction), but you could start one up by registering at Avid Gamers 2 and creating a free community there. On Avidgamers, there are two YW roleplays already, the playroom and WorldSoul, and one fantasy-in-general, Dawn of the Conqueror's Age.

Aside from that, welcome, have fun, I'm wildflower or wf, and I haven't time for a longer welcome-message because the younger brother is making me play Yu-Gi-Oh with him. Dai stihó!

Comment

Dai B&W!

Considering that I'm the founder of the Playroom, it makes sense that I would miss no found oppotuinity to tote the Playroom. Now, of course, I don't always see these oppotunities, but when I do, I jump on them.

Until rather recently, the Playroom was run solely out of the forums. Now, we've opened membership. We've even got some space for fanfiction and fanart, since none of that stuffe is allowed in the forums.

WorldSoul just restarted again, and I don't really know much about it. What I do know is it's on the AG2 platform, and therefore will proabaly be better than the Playroom at one point because we're only AG1. But, from the way that the AG1/AG2 things have been expained to me, it's just a ifference in terms of layout. I have no idea.

But we'd love to have you in the Playroom! (heh)

vv
      PM: Dai everyone, Caitlin is right
      Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

I've just signed in as a charicter called Jak.
        Can't wait till we meet!
        Dai stihó

Comment

Working...
        X