Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just joined so how do you do this stuff?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just joined so how do you do this stuff?

Hi anyone

Hi anyone

Comment

A physics geek
      And proud of it...

Loyal reader and Young Wizards books, great lover of Moon Cakes, and engineering feminista...

Comment

~Sam (Hifun55)~
        Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
        HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
        My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

Dai stiho Billy!! Welcome to the site. And yes FireWitch is very nice. I'm very nice too(I think) unless you call me marniebrown1. Then I'm not nice at all. It's Agent M. Watch out for Rysade, resident bishie and will occasionally hold newbie roasts. Do not get on Aurora's bad side. VERY bad idea. Watch out for Papercranes bunny avatar, I have a suspicion that's it's an evil bunny in disguise. And "The Editor" May come out of Nancy Drew at times. It's okay. The Editor is pretty much harmless. Don't think we're like evil or anything, Crazy? Yes. Evil? No. Insanity and off topicness here is very popular. Anyways, Dai Stiho!

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
          Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
          *Agent~M*
          "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
          "I could live

Comment

Quit saying her bunny's evil!!! It's a cute little , how do you know Rysade is a bishie? You haven't seen him. And Oh yeah Billy, I already posted but, with birdhead, she is a spelling freak and a typo queen (it says so on her sig) so don't fuss at her about typos. And don't put 'i' put 'I' and she'll bite your head off for mis-spelling something Jk. But she doesn't like it and she'll correct you (believe me I know.) DD doesn't like you using apostrophes in the wrong places so read war on the rouge apostrophe under random thoughts from the author.

~Hifun55~
            "So," Harry said, "so does that mean that... that one of us has to kill the other one... in the end?" -HP year 5
            ~Sam (Hifun55)~
            Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??

Comment

I'm a newbie too, I guess, and everyone keeps mentioning 'newbie packs' and I wanna kno what they are...
              -Emilie

Comment

Welcome nOObs
                emilie: birdhead gives you
                -1 get-away-from-Aurora Free ticket
                -1 virtual muffin (banana chocolate chip or other on request)
                -2 helpful warnings
                -Several pieces of advice
                but if you really want to know check out her latest one to Britta G. in the first pg. of Has Anyone Out There Read HDM? an topic under chatter (hers is the long post near the middle) but you have to get her to give you one herself.

~Hifun55~
                "So," Harry said, "so does that mean that... that one of us has to kill the other one... in the end?" -HP year 5
                ~Sam (Hifun55)~

Comment

Dai stiho billy. I'm new too, and this is kindof a late welcome but who cares. can you wait until the seventh book comes out?! I'm really excited.

Comment

hi i'm new also. wow thank god i finally found out what a newbie pack is! lol. i guess i've also made a belated welcome, but it doesn't matter. who here has gotten the book already? i haven't...and i need to earn some money quicj so that i can get it in hardback! ach!
                    Call me Q :-)

you never know who your real friends are until the hard times come. When it isn't all happy laughs and fun. sometimes your old friends will rough it & stay. but usuall they tend to fade away. If they fade, do not fear, bcuz better fr

Comment

bunny...not...evil...*kba bursts into tears*

"That's right," he said. "We're philosophers. We think, therefore we am."
                      -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)
                      *Look kindly upon the decaffienated one*
                      Midbies of the forum UNITE!
                      Kawaii Bunny Avatar (kba) NOT EVIL!!!
                      My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
                      OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                      --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

poor papercrane. *cries in sympathy*

I love YW series. Blah blah blah blah blah, I also think a;ldskjghas;dglhas;dfgkh. I am really crazy and stupid and funny and dumb and extremely smart. I hope I get to know everybody wish I was registered for this place since it was first here.

Comment

Tui!! Tui!! I have an idea! Instead of wasting space with a newbie pack for everyone, make a newbie pack topic and just give people the link to it. Saves space, thereby saving DD money, always a good idea.

*waves at Billy* Hey! I'm Ella, you can just call me Ella, or EWizard11 or EWizard or EW11 or whatever...looks like people have told you most of what you need to know.

*Ella*

"'I wish none of this had happened.'
                          'So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.'"
                          -The Fellowship of the Ring
                          *Ella*
                          "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                          There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                          And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                          What could mean more than this?"
                          --Bright Eyes

Comment

Working...
                          X