This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie here

Figured I'd say hi. Cool site to come across. Enjoyed all the books, and am constantly amazed at the flow of physics and fantasy throughout the stories. Fun stuff. anyway. Hi everyone.
    Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of - but do it in private and wash your hands afterwards. -RAH

Figured I'd say hi. Cool site to come across. Enjoyed all the books, and am constantly amazed at the flow of physics and fantasy throughout the stories. Fun stuff. anyway. Hi everyone.
    Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of - but do it in private and wash your hands afterwards. -RAH

Comment

hi!!! i am kinda new here 2!!! isn't it fun? i think so...well...other members can help u out!! i don't know that much so...don't ask me!!!

Comment

Dai! I'm wildflower, no numbers, and wildflower is ONE WORD...er. Yes. We're all completely crazy, even *Crosses out* especially Sharky- who's- going-to- pop- in- any- second- now- and- yell- at- me.

FAQs are Good Things to read, if you haven't already...basically, no one-liners (Poot is the forum demon, and he makes you post one-liners...he's not Amber's old avie which isn't here anymore [it was a bunny, and it was kawaii, and it was not evil], or an admin, or the Lone Power...), custom avatars should be 68x68 pixels or less and not animated, and wildflower has suddenly gone brain-dead at eight-thirty-something at night. Continuation is a Good Thing too. Anyway, The Topic of Great Randomness (ToGR) is a good place to post to get to know people.

Injokes: Too many. See Injokes topic.

Nicknames, which are included in Injokes but Hey-why-not (These are just the commonly used ones, instead of the billions in the injokes topic):
        Gryphon: Gryph
        Artemis Wolfang: Art, Arty, Artemis
        Sharklord: Sharky
        Zgirl: Z
        AgentM: M
        Aurora: Aurie
        BelieverInWizardry: BiW
        Gibby Gibson: Gibby
        Poliester: Polie
        Leah: Nella
        Melissa: 'Lissa (Not to be confused with a certain new member whose username happens to be Lissa...)
        Peter Murray: PM
        Kli6: Kli, Kathy
        Kat: Earwen
        Wizardsrreal: Ezra
        RhyanonSorenson: Rhy
        Lady Rhianon: Rhia
        Papercrane: PPC, Amber
        Ewizard11: Ella
        Birdhead: Tui
        Nitafan211: Nita, Neets
        Db_pr: Diego
        Telaldalin: Tel

And a load of other people I've forgotten too, even with this long of a list.

Welcome/Cead mile failte/tena koutou! Wf is in a different languages mood today...*Goes off to rant again in togr about -certain other forums- not letting you post in different languages*

Comment

well thankyou for the warm welcome. It was awesome to come across this site after such a long interest in the books. To think that the series started twenty years ago(right?). Great stuff, hope i'm able to contribute some to this friendly site. Thanks.
          Jeff

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">dancinfeetsarah:
            hi!!! i am kinda new here 2!!! isn't it fun? i think so...well...other members can help u out!! i don't know that much so...don't ask me!!! </div>[quote]
            *sobs* No, no, no, no... Okay, well, in the chats, we don't expect you to have awesome grammar and all of that, but when you post, it really doesn't take that much effort to touch up your posts. Use capitals, try to spell, NO CHAT SPEECH, and all of that.

Hey, Rjr, and welcome. *huggles* Love getting new members.
            Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Hihihihihihi! This is Angel, your friendly choco-holic here! I just had chocolate and lots and lots of SUGAR! *bounces around* WELCOME! New people are funfunfun! I have to do my research paper now. Buh bye! *bounces away*
              <3
              the awesome like whipped cream || Queen of Nonsensical || Guardian Angel of YW || who *dies* a lot || but <3s everybody || who pours out her soul || and doesn't always say what she should || but is

Comment

So...do any of you guys know how to get a picture for your username? I don't know how!!!
                oh, well! Ya...don't you hate research papers? I do!!! hahaha!!

Comment

How to get an avatar is explained on this webpage. It includes the size limits.

If you don't want to use one of the standard images, you need to have a picture that obeys the rules, and some web space to put it on, so that you can point to it in your preferences.

Have you read all the FAQ posts in this forum? If you click on the Newbie Zone title on the left of the forums list, you'll see a list of past advice topics.
                  Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Working...
                  X