New Noob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Noob

Umm... my name's Cameo, short for CameoAppearance... *waves timidly* Dai stiho! (I can't figure out how to put the accent on it.)

*braces herself for newbie-welcoming stuff*
    I'm cursed with an alien psychotic posing as my little sister. Plus, it makes very strange noises and doesn't always speak English.

http://cameoappearance.deviantart.com

Dai! I'm wf, and for a while today I was looking for your thread- I knew it existed, and nearly managed to convince myself that it didn't, but I was looking in the newbie forum where the other welcoming threads are. XD It's no problem that you've got it in this one, though, we're not the kind of people who jump and scream and yell at you for posting somewhere other than where some of the other newbies post. And I'm not telling you off, either, btw, or anything like that- s'just me posting random junk.

As for the accent- if you're on an ordinary Windows PC, make sure numlock's on, hold down the alt button, and on the number pad off to the right, type in 0243. รณ
    (I don't know how to do it on Macs, and I just figured out Windows laptops about thirty seconds ago.)

Newbie-welcoming stuff isn't that bad. Just a few things to read, if you haven't already: the Board FAQ at the top of the Newbie forum, and the Chat FAQ at the top of the Chat forum. There's an injokes topic in the newbie forum somewhere, too, and that's really helpful...

Togr is the Topic of Great Randomness, a great place to post to get to know people. Don't worry about the size, you don't have to read all of it before you post. XD

Welcome, and I hope you have fun. ^^'

Comment

I'm new as well *Shows picture* WildFlower, do you know mythbusterfan? far camio he is a great guy. would someone help me whith the do's and dont's of this fourm? please I dont want to get kicked off like I did with N.T.w.F. Just tell me stuff like Internet lingo? Ok or not. I judt want some help. Well I gota go now so see ya later!
      Elmo know were you live. Elmo know were lots of people live. Elmo have phonebook.

When Jesus said love your enemies, I'm pretty sure he said don't kill them.

Comment

*waves* Hi, Max! I've met Mythbusterfan in chat a few times.

You won't get kicked off unless you continually break the rules, ignoring everything we've told you... but we've really only had a couple of bannings (ever), so no worries. Basically, read the FAQs mentioned in my above post, and then there are just general unspoken things like respect.

One thing, though- your signature is a bit long; we try to limit siggies to four lines or less.

Comment

Working...
        X