This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As for HTML, well, I don't know how to do that.. Miserable
    And Eric, You don't want to have anyone create a single page version of that thing... It'll crash people's computers...
    *Remembers quite vividly explaining how to save as HTML in this thread* I'll repeat myself: (It's OK, I don't mind )

If you're using Firefox, view the page you want to save, and simply click File, then click Save Page As. (If you're using Windows you can simply press Control+S) and then tell it to save wherever you want it to go. (Note, when you save to the folder, there will be the HTML page with your default Internet browser's symbol as an icon, and there will also be a folder called "(Whatever you named the saved page)_files".)

And if you're using Internet Explorer 7 (comes with Windows Vista, however XP users can download it too, I believe) I can't help you, because it doesn't even work on my computer ("Internet Explorer has stopped working. Checking for a solution for the problem... blah blah blah, it gives me that every time I try to open it), which is fine by me.

But if you're using below Internet Explorer 7, I think it's the same procedure as Firefox, although the command may be slightly different than "Save page as" in the File menu.

Also maybe there's a way (maybe anyone, admin or regular user, can do this) to change the number of posts that appear on a page, that way it wouldn't be so many pages to save and it wouldn't be as long and hard of a task. I'm pretty sure sites with vBulletin support this, and I'm pretty confident that someone would have the power to change this here.
    "...Some of growing up is the knitting together of our cognitive webs, and some things take time and experience to make sense...." - Taran

Comment

Working...
    X