This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passing

This morning, Diane and Peter reported that Peter's mother passed away in her sleep, after a brief illness.
    "...and that's how Snuggles the hamster learned that yes, things COULD always get worse."

"You are the most insolent child I have ever had the misfortune to teach." "Thank you."

I give the family my condolences. I hope the family will be okay. And I hope that they can get through this troubling time. I'll keep them in my prayers.
    Writing is nice, but you have to live in the real world sometimes.-Me 09/06/07
    Writing is an art, and words are like colors.

Comment

That's very sad. You have my condolences.
      I can create a world, out of letters and words. I can make you believe something in a paragraph. I can make you love someone in a page. I can make you go places that don't exist in a book. That's all the magic I need. [url]http://melpomene.freeforums

Comment

too many people are dying these days, it seems...
        I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
        For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

omg, poor peter's family . i feel terrible. i pray to God they make it through this and they'll defienently be in my prayers.

Comment

Working...
          X