This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DD discussion 1/15/05

Hey, folks. I know I'm a new member here, but I've been reading DD since high school; got my first look at the YW series through a collected 3-in-1, _Support Your Local Wizard_. Anyway, I was really excited to see Ms. Duane would be doing a chat today when I signed up last week, but as circumstances would have it, I'm going in to work early, so I'll miss out. Is there any way I could read a transcript of the chat after the fact?

Dai,
    -=|horsefly|=-
    "It was a different time: a time of blood and guns and killings.... It was a time when killers needed saints, for so much of God's good work was being done."
    --SAINT OF KILLERS #4, Garth Ennis

Hey, folks. I know I'm a new member here, but I've been reading DD since high school; got my first look at the YW series through a collected 3-in-1, _Support Your Local Wizard_. Anyway, I was really excited to see Ms. Duane would be doing a chat today when I signed up last week, but as circumstances would have it, I'm going in to work early, so I'll miss out. Is there any way I could read a transcript of the chat after the fact?

Dai,
    -=|horsefly|=-
    "It was a different time: a time of blood and guns and killings.... It was a time when killers needed saints, for so much of God's good work was being done."

Comment

Horsefly, we've actually thought about it, but no one got around to telling Lee the idea. Only two past chats have been archived, and they're really old.

The chat has been going for fifty minutes, and Chime, the chat room is being a pain. DD hasn't shown up, but that could be because it froze. Sucks.
      Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Chime being slow today may have helped me copy it, though. I don't know if there's a better place to put it, but I put a webpage with most of the chat in my webspace.
        Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Gryphon, I hope the idea catches on such that each chat can be archived for posterity and for those who weren't here or were but couldn't make it to this one like myself. Too bad the chatroom was being a pain yesterday.

Peter, thanks for posting what you have to the webpage; I'll check that out directly.

Glad to meet you both, and all the rest of the community as well.

Dai,
          -=|horsefly|=-

"It was a different time: a time of blood and guns and killings.... It was a time
          when killers needed saints, for so much of God's good work was being done."

Comment

Working...
          X