Outdated instructions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outdated instructions

I just posted this on the Talk page of the Refrigerator Door, and I'm reposting it here because as far as I can tell I'm the first person to put anything there since 2008. Emphasis added.
    The Refrigerator Door page says
    Interested in suggesting a Concordance entry?
    Before our upgrade, this was the place to do that. Now, however, main-page editing by users besides myself has been locked down for legal reasons, and for the time being, discussions and suggestions at the wiki site proper will need to take place on the Talk page (click on the "Discussion" tab above) until we add some new features to the wiki.
    But there is no discussion tab. I know enough about Mediawiki to get to this talk page directly but I see nothing new since 2008, so I'm assuming that that's wrong too. I'm saving this entry and will post it to the Forum, if I can figure out how. -- thnidu 22:54, 21 August 2010 (UTC)

Unless I'm seriously missing something important, that text seriously needs to be updated to send people to these forums.

You need to create an account and log in, then it both looks a little more like a normal wiki, and you can see the "discussion" tab up the top of the page (and all the other tabs, for that matter).

Hope this helps

Comment

Working...
    X