Old YW.net Premium Content area closes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old YW.net Premium Content area closes

As part of the continuing business of dismantling the old file installations at youngwizards.net, the Premium Content area there is now closed.

Premium Content members, check your recent emails for a message from the Forum admin staff about the relocation of the Premium Content material. All "advance chapter content" subscriptions to the A Wizard of Mars material have been extended to March 1, 2009.

Information about a new subscription structure will be emailed to you in mid-February 2009. If you are not a Premium Content subscriber, please check the Discussion Forums for news about the new Premium Content subscription structure in mid-February.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Lee Enfield-Burke; January 4, 2009, 09:21:01 AM.
    Lee / Forum Administrator

Premium Content?

Lee,
    I was a subscriber to the premium content area before the switchover and I wondered if anything had been posted here yet? I tried to search the forums for it, but didn't find anything. I never received an updated email about reregistering or a change in payment. Just wondered what was going on. A friend asked a question about WoM and I thought, let me go reread that chapter, but now I can't find it. Thanks for your help.
    The light at the end of the tunnel may be an oncoming dragon.

Comment

Originally posted by izzie View Post
      Lee,
      I was a subscriber to the premium content area before the switchover and I wondered if anything had been posted here yet? I tried to search the forums for it, but didn't find anything. I never received an updated email about reregistering or a change in payment. Just wondered what was going on. A friend asked a question about WoM and I thought, let me go reread that chapter, but now I can't find it. Thanks for your help.
      Sorry it's taken so long to get back to you about this.

The Premium Content area has been relocated here:

http://www.youngwizards.com/prem_access2/

When we moved from the Groupee/Eve forum system at the end of '08, all user subscriptions were formally extended until March '09 . Nothing further has happened in there since the move, as DD had been wanting to work out some outstanding issues with her publisher before making any changes to the Premium area billing / pricing structures.

Now, however, the issues seem to have been worked out, so the pricing structures will be rebuilt / reinstalled over the next month or so as new material starts to be added by DD. We'll be making a more detailed announcement about the new stuff in July.

Comment

I thought I'd let you know, I'm not a subscriber to the premium content, but I can still read the first 4 chapters of AWoM using that link.
        "...Some of growing up is the knitting together of our cognitive webs, and some things take time and experience to make sense...." - Taran

Comment

Thanks for the note about this.

Due to the changes about to occur in the Premium Content area, this loophole has now been closed.

For news about the upcoming changes, see this message.

Comment

Working...
          X