X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanksgiving weekend Forum "open house"

Folks,

DD has asked me to throw the Forums open for the Thanksgiving Day weekend...so I'll be doing that.

The "open house" period will start on Thursday morning at 8 AM (US) EST and end on Sunday at 8 PM (US) EST.

Since this period isn't a holiday on this side of the water, I'll be on duty on and off during the weekend. Though as usual no visitors will be able to post without registering, please keep an eye on the Shoutbox to make sure that nothing inappropriate happens there. If it does, e-mail me and I'll be onto it very shortly.

Meanwhile, enjoy the holiday!
    Lee / Forum Administrator

Folks,

DD has asked me to throw the Forums open for the Thanksgiving Day weekend...so I'll be doing that.

The "open house" period will start on Thursday morning at 8 AM (US) EST and end on Sunday at 8 PM (US) EST.

Since this period isn't a holiday on this side of the water, I'll be on duty on and off during the weekend. Though as usual no visitors will be able to post without registering, please keep an eye on the Shoutbox to make sure that nothing inappropriate happens there. If it does, e-mail me and I'll be onto it very shortly.

Meanwhile, enjoy the holiday!
    Lee / Forum Administrator

Comment

Working...
    X