This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinese YoungWizards

Is there any way we can see the manga-style art that came in the Chinese version of YW without importing the books?

Is there a chinese version? If there is you might be able to go on some book website and look it up..... or on google. But something tells me it'd be pretty hard....
    *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Comment

I'll look for it guys.
      penguins will rule the world.

Comment

I could try to get it the next time I go to China and post it somewhere... my parents have been talking about going to visit either in the summer or in December... although that's a long time away XD

Comment

Can anybody tell if they're Traditional or Simplified?
          New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

-_- I can't even tell Chinese from Japense. Well, barely. I'm going try searching the Chinese titles on Google; maybe I'll get something.
            Metaphors be with you.

Comment

I'm not sure what Chinese language its in...its the latest story on YoungWizards.com for those that didn't see it.

Comment

It's been more or less finalized that I'm going to go to China in August.... I'll try to find them then if the piccies haven't been found elsewhere by someone else already yet ^.^

...I hadn't checked the YW.com website lately.. *checks*

...wow, is that Kit? he looks odd...

Comment

Yeah, I saw it. They both look different. And, no, I couldn't find anything on Google or Yahoo. Did anyone else?
                  Cool, Semi, China? I've never been farther than Canada. If you find the book you'll have to upload images for us! ^_^ Or...whatever you do with them. I don't exactly know.
                  Metaphors be with you.

Comment

You're right! Both Nita and Kit look SO much different. Wow, when I saw it, I wasn't sure who they were.
                    In Life's name and for Life's sake...

Comment

I thought Nita was okay-ish... Kit bugged me slightly, tho'. Unless that's not Kit, but I can't think of who else it could be.

..Nita probably looks a bit different because there are certain things about westerners (for an example, the lighter-in-summer, darker-in-winter thing with blond hair) that we take for granted here, but that ppl in China don't even consider...

Comment

Yeah, Kit is definitely drawn a bit out of character but he is described as short and slighty pudgy in the first two books...no manga author usually draws that for a male lead...I wanna see some art of Ronan, see how all out bishounen they went...it could be scary.

Comment

hmm, can I get a link here? ^^ please?

Comment

DD put the chinese covers on www.youngwizards.com
                            *Agent~M*
                            "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                            "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                            "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                            "I could live

Comment

I like the Nita, and I wish we had more of the pctures too...
                              Kit bugs me because, well, he has lighter hair than Nita. I'm sure that's not right- doesn't he have black hair? (Or if he's Spanish, isn't that a fairly easy assumption to make??)
                              Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Working...
                              X