New Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Forum

I am currently creating a new forum and was wondering how many people where still here. This will be an RP forum. I have a lot of experience with Proboards and HTML but I am not artistic. I am looking for people who are artistic and good with making skins and such as well as imaginative people.

If you want to sign up list your skills and I'll see if you can help. When we got it hashed out enough that I feel like it is ready for release I will post the link here.

Thanks!

Durriken
    My Young Wizard's RP Forum

Bump Bump Bump

Comment

Uh, well, I'm artistic and I guess imaginative, (I don't really think of myself that way, but people say so) although I know basically nothing about skins on websites.

Any way I could still be helpful?
      "at least i thought it was a wall. It sure felt like one. It was hard, it was flat. It stretched out on either side of me. You know... wall." -Bobby Pendragon

Comment

Probably. It is still really rough since I am not sure how structured I want it. I could make it really structured where a new member would have to go through their Ordeal on the site. Then again I could just make it free RP and just need a few people to play different versions of the Lone One.

Here is the link. The Crossing

Comment

it looks amazing so far but i know nothing about making sites but i know a bit about role playing so maybe list the characters in the books and then let people make their own a YW roleplay sounds awesome

Comment

Okay, feel free to join while I get it hashed out. I was thinking of making a few RP areas, this world, other words, the crossing, things like that. Then I just need to hash out a staff system, I was thinking Galatic Supvisory for the admin and then Planatary Advisory for Global moderators and then just Supervisory for normal moderators.

Comment

Originally posted by Durriken View Post
              Okay, feel free to join while I get it hashed out. I was thinking of making a few RP areas, this world, other words, the crossing, things like that. Then I just need to hash out a staff system, I was thinking Galatic Supvisory for the admin and then Planatary Advisory for Global moderators and then just Supervisory for normal moderators.
              cool! yeah i will probably join

Comment

Hmm. I'm imaginative and artistic, but I don't know anything about skins. So I'll be willing to help, if I can.
                Do you know what you want in there? Like mostly stuff similar to here, or different?
                Last edited by smile; August 12, 2009, 04:39:07 PM.
                "And on he went, out of sight in unhurried grace; the true dark angel, the unfallen Destroyer, the Pale slayer who never really dies -- seeking for pain to end." Deep Wizardry, page 355 Listen, and I'll tell you a story... of the wind in the trees, and the sun, the moon and the stars... of all of Earth dancing

Comment

Really different, here it is more of talk about the books, my site is an RP forum which is made to live via characters in the Young Wizards Universe.

Comment

The current thought is that new users will register with the site, then put in their character profile. Once approved, you'll begin your ordeal but can still go to the other forums. Post-Ordeal you can begin your own assignments and such.

I'm helping Durriken get things set up logistically and technically, but everyone should check it out and sign up

http://xyoungwizardsx.proboards.com/index.cgi

Comment

We even have opening for the Lone One and Stationmaster though you need to show great RP skill.

Comment

If you decide to join, please read the rules and make a Character Profile so that your character can be approved as soon as possible. Thank you

Comment

looks good, good luck with it

Comment

Update: We got a new twist I would like to throw at all of you. deleted - gf
                            ----
                            That's going a bit too far across the no fanfic line, imho. Sorry. -- gf
                            Last edited by Garrett Fitzgerald; September 3, 2009, 03:14:06 PM. Reason: rm fanfic info

Comment

rm fanfic - gf

Okay, that is the small backstory to this forum. We still need a Lone Power for anyone with good RP skills. We also need a Stationmaster and the One's Champion. We also have a few staff positions open but I will choose those once I get to know my members more. Feel free to stop by and make a character and send me a personal message there or here if you are interested in any of the above positions.
                              Last edited by Garrett Fitzgerald; September 13, 2009, 09:20:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X