Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wellakh Database--NEW! Discussion forum added!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wellakh Database--NEW! Discussion forum added!

I'm trying to get together a site completely about what we know about wellakh and what peoples theories are, maybe have essays and fanfic/art relating to it. I'm trying to model it off of the HP Lexicon (www.hp-lexicon.org)

Anyways, I'm going to need lots of help with it, if anyone wants to. It's VERY bare right now, but I've gathered a lot of info from WH and W@W to put in. The webpage is www.wellakhdatabase.piczo.com. Please take a look! If you'd like to help you can tell me in this thread or if you want to e-mail send me offf a PM.

Thanks!
    "In the contemporary world where things fall apart and the center will not hold, you have to imagine a community where there is no center." - John Green

Nice

But you might want to include that it is rulled by a king and queen of the royal bloodline who will and did give themselves up to save the planet from a masive solar flare.

And aperently everyone in the royal bloodline is a wizard.
    Oh and you might want to mention the sunstone.

Just some advice. Good luck
    (\__/) "Be amazing"
    (+'.'+)
    (")_(")

Comment

Ya, I'll be setting up a page on the government and stuff real quick--one thing I wondered if anyone could clear up (I REALLY need to RSVP a chat with DD)--is Miril a wizard? I know it says in a couple places that whenever a wizard is born into the family they're the guarantor (Roshaun says that, I think) but I think it also mentions all the royals being wizards. At one point Miril says "you don't have to be a wizard to figure that one out.." (something to that effect)So the great mystery is: is she or isn't she??

And thank you very much for the feedback!
      "In the contemporary world where things fall apart and the center will not hold, you have to imagine a community where there is no center." - John Green

Comment

Awsome work! I totally love it. The RSVPing is over for the Feb 11 chat. Bumer i know for you. But just e-mail Lee at - admin@youngwizards.net tell her you are from the forums. Also i would love to see more work go in to that site. Im a huge Ro fan and everyone else seems to hate him or Ronan. And im not sure why. Lol Love it anyway Hope you do more very awsome work on it soon. Put up the questions you wanted to ask DD and maybe some of us who are going can ask her.(im going and i wouldnt mind asking).! Okay me gonna kicked and banned again from internet if me no leave. Good work!.
        Dai All.
        Tori
        Love and be loved

Comment

I did not rvsp because I could I'm going to go to it now!

Comment

Thanks for the feedback Tori!

ALL: There is now a Guestbook on the Database. Please post there or here with ideas or suggestions. Updates may be slow because of school, but its getting better every day!! Thanks!!

Comment

at the march chat you should ask dd if she has any more detail about the time when the wllakhit star flared up the first time, also you should ask her if she could give you more details about the CURE for the star what they did.

any ways that's my suggestion
              nice site

dai stiho
              -MBF
              ---------------------------------------
              YW Chat room link. http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/ Type in nickname and #youngwizards for channel.
              "in remembrance of Peter Murray,5/16/06,dai stiho

Comment

Just started up a discussion forum--not to take away from this one, by any means, but I thought it would be a fun place for obsessives like me to hang out---we'll see if anyone shows up. If you like Wellakh, please drop by! http://s11.invisionfree.com/Wellakh_Database

Comment

Working...
                X