Errantry Concordance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Errantry Concordance

Since the old Concordance thread got mysteriously eaten, I thought I'd restart it.

Originally, i was going to find my old thread about the Computer software version of the manual that started with me talking about going to see the wallpapers and realizing something weird, and shrieking: "It's still in BETA?!" and DD posting a silly response and PM and me making up bug reports for the Manual, but that thread got eaten, too. (sigh).

Anyhoo, just wanted to mention that with a few recent updates to "The Manual" entry of the Concordance, it appears that the software version of the manual is no longer in beta [celebratory dancing.]

Now, I'm going to go grill two friends of mine who work at Google...
    New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

I just wondered if people check the Concordance. DD has added a lot of entries to it recently, including a picture of Carmela (by Madolin). She's also changed the look of the Main Page quite a bit.
    Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

If we want to volunteer content for a topic, is the talk page for that topic the right place to do it?
      +++ATH0

Comment

The talk page is indeed the correct place to bring forth any contributions. However, it stands to reason that we shouldn't be volunteering content - copyright laws and whatnot. Instead, we make suggestions and DD takes them or not as she sees fit and can fit in.
        Omnia mutantur; nihil interit.
        Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero.

Comment

Presumably there's no problem giving a reference to a particular page and edition of a book, and suggesting that information DD wrote there could be included in the Concordance entry. That way, you're not even retyping the information, just pointing to where DD wrote about it.
          Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Working...
          X