Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Young Wizards Chat!

Dai cousins!

Remember that Young Wizards convention I've been posting about for the past few years? Well, it happened, and it was amazing! Over a hundred cousins came out and we spent a weekend meeting, laughing, theorizing, and emfozzing.

One thing we heard from many people following the Con was that they missed having a centralized place to mingle with the fandom. The forums haven't been all that active lately, and, while many of us are on Tumblr/Twitter/Facebook, none of them are really all that conducive to long-form discussions or chats.

So we made ourselves a Slack team! Slack is an incredibly easy to use chat/forums program that lets people come together in individual threads (called "channels") within a main group (or team). To join, head over to youngwizards.slack.com, enter your email address and a password of your choosing, and head over to the #general channel to say hi. After that, feel free to check out all the other channels we've got going, including games, book discussions, support threads, and more!

Hope to see you there

Can any YW member join? It looks like I'd need to be invited.
    ~Rachel

Comment

Yeah - you need to invite emails to this slack rather than just tell people to go to the link. I'll send you a PM with the email I use for slack. Hopefully this gets working, because I can see likely being the appropriate tool for us to use.
      We will remember you PM. And your little GingerBear.

Comment

I'd like to join, too, if that's ok.

Comment

Working...
        X